Prevent Water Damage With Your Jefferson City Flood Detector & Prevent Water Damage in Your Home With A High-Decibel Alarm
A Monitored Jefferson City Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Leaking Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are everyday worries that can cause serious water damage within your home. In many cases, these are also the problems that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if left unattended.
But, when you add a Jefferson City monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or standing water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless sensor notifies you as soon as it detects water with a high-decibel siren and a message to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when your flood sensor triggers.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Jefferson City?
Nobody wants to descend your staircase to discover that your bottom floor is now an indoor swimming pool. Thankfully, a Jefferson City flood detector can identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s what you should know:
- Smart sensor technology: The smart sensor discerns running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or any location where water damage may occur.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're at work or on vacation. If your Jefferson City flood detector senses unwanted water, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- 24-7 monitoring brings you peace of mind: On top of an intense alarm system and communications to your phone, your flood detector will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring technicians will notify you immediately and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Jefferson City Flood Detector More Responsive
There’s no time to lose when water infiltration is threatening your property. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when maintenance comes to your location. Leveraging your automation controls is important when you’re home, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Jefferson City flood detector you are able to:
- Receive notifications on your smartphone when flowing water is found.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency repairs.
- Raise temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your home surveillance to pinpoint leaks and evaluate remediation needs.
- Maintain connection with your monitoring professionals.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll help you pick the best solution to fit your needs. Simply dial (573) 200-8693 today or send in the online form for your free quote.