When it comes to the most at-risk places for a break-in, your primary entry and lower-level windows are at the top of the list. Knowing this fact, it isn’t a surprise that window and door alarm sensors are essential tools for home security installations in Jefferson City. While it’s true the technology has been around for generations, you may be amazed at what ADT sensors have the ability to do.
How Will Door and Window Sensors Protect You?
You’ll be thankful to know that window and door sensors are part of every ADT package, no matter if you opt for a straightforward, simple configuration or the most state-of-the-art system with indoor and outdoor cameras and complete automation. Installation is also part of the deal so you there’s no need for you to take up your own time, and there won’t be any reason to worry about your equipment being attached accurately.
Every window and door alarm sensor has two-piece magnetic contacts. One part is fastened to the frame, and the other is mounted directly to the door or window. You close your access point and the two contacts come together perfectly. When your security is engaged and an entrance opens, the contacts separate and the alarm is set off. But keep in mind, these modern devices can do much more than simply set off your alarm.
Features Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Jefferson City
At the forefront of your home’s protection, door and window alarm sensors offer numerous advantages, including the following:
- Initiate the alarm: These sensors signal your high-pitched siren when an entry opens while your system is active.
- Instant updates: Do you wish to know what’s happening at your house when you’re not there? You can get instant alerts straight to your mobile device whenever a device is tripped.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: You will not only be alerted, your 24-7 monitoring professionals will receive an update too. Your property will be safeguarded, no matter your location.
- Home automation integration: Set your home’s smart devices to operate in a complementary fashion. You may have your lights engage or set a camera to record if a window or door sensor is set off. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll have the opportunity to see who tripped the sensor initially.
- Streamlined appearance: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even installed. They utilize a low-profile, streamlined design that complements any interior. You can even find fully recessed sensors that are not visible.
- Get the type of connection you want: Choose from wireless or wired devices depending on your type of installation. No matter your choice, your property will be better defended.
More functional than ever before, door and window sensors in Jefferson City can be skillfully integrated into your comprehensive home security system.
Design Your ADT Home Security Package In Jefferson City
How would you like to have versatile door and window alarm sensors in Jefferson City that elevate your security and link directly to your home automation? That is exactly what you will enjoy when you turn to your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to find out what we are able to do for you, call (573) 200-8693 or submit the simple form below.