Can Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Jefferson City?
There's a popular perception that putting security yard sign next to your front door is all that is needed to ward off criminals. In essence, a robber is expected to see the small blue octagon and go on past. Therefore, would it make sense to just have a home security sign in Jefferson City and forget about an actual home security system? This means that a home security system isn’t needed, you just need a home security sign in Jefferson City. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Jefferson City not the home security system.
Although there is legitimate value in showing off signage from prominent residential security experts like ADT®, it’s not all you need to dissuade career criminals. Instead, you're better off reinforcing them with real security components. It seems like much less of a gamble than simply assuming that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Jefferson City.
Back-Up Your Jefferson City Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
Although home security signs may deter intrusion at times, It’s best not to depend on them as the only means to protect your home and family. Instead, think about using all or at least some of these devices:
● Video cameras: To be honest, intruders never wish to be recorded on video as it can be submitted in a criminal case. Go with an outside camera that covers main areas of entry such as windows, doors, and garage.
● Window and door sensors: A great number of burglars break into your home via doors or windows, so you should have those secured by motion and glass break sensors. When an alarm trips, your system will warn you and your around-the-clock monitoring professionals.
● Motion-detection lighting: While it’s the truth that numerous invasions happen during the day when residents are at the office, you also need to defend against nighttime prowlers. Lights with motion-detection capability installed next to your access points will instantly highlight criminal activity and frighten off intruders.
● Smart locks and doorbell cameras: Smart locks will notify you if a person tries to engage your door. A doorbell video component adds another layer of security by offering real-time footage. Both of these solutions can be managed through your mobile security app.
● Smart lighting: Another useful home automation device, smart lights are able to be customized to a set routine or turned on right from your smartphone. Smart lights are intended to make it seem like you are home and effectively discourage burglars.
Start Planning Your Total Home Protection Package
Why take the chance that fake home security signs will deter intrusion in Jefferson City when you can have an integrated home defense package? Call (573) 200-8693 or fill out the form on this page to request assistance. You may select from a number of solutions at affordable monthly rates or customize your home’s protection exactly how you want it.