What do you want in a baby monitor in Jefferson City?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was pretty simple. You install a microphone-type device in close contact to the sleeping area, which transmits an audio feed to a receiver that looks like a walkie talkie. Fortunately, baby monitors now have more options. For instance, many monitors now have high-definition video feeds and two-direction communications. You can even connect your monitors to Wi-Fi so you are able to move around throughout your home. The leading baby monitors in Jefferson City are so advanced that they are similar to inside surveillance in both functionality and expense.
Would you switch baby monitor with a home security camera?
Knowing that baby monitors and indoor security cameras incorporate similar capabilities, there are quite a few parents in Jefferson City connecting their nursery to their overall home defense. So it makes sense -- especially when using to Vivint smart home technology -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● HD video with low-light capability: Your security camera should have at minimum 1080p high-definition imaging, and infrared LED technology for night vision.
● 2-way communications: You won’t always have to go into the room to quiet your newborn back to a gentle slumber. Your calming voice may be the only thing needed to keep your little one sleeping.
● Motion activation: Even though it’s possible to have your surveillance system function around the clock to watch your baby sleep, your attention could start to lag. However, when your camera detects unusual activity, you can configure it to deliver a notification on your phone. This is helpful when the baby soundlessly scales out of the crib or if a pet sneaks into the space.
● Recording capabilities: Many baby monitors do not capture the video. Now you have the ability to transmit a brief sample to friends or family members to show them what a peaceful, precious baby you have.
● Watch on your mobile device: Instead of lugging an external monitor around, you may now view your child from a simple smartphone app. You can even say hello to your young one and babysitter if you’re lucky enough to have an evening away.